Hosts: Draegan (Jason) DraeganRJ@twitter, Meeo (William) MeeoRJ@twitter. Guest Host: Xep, Fires of Heaven (Reclaimer-Defiant)
Greetings Fellow Junkies!
Today’s episode is jam packed full of patch note discussions and some of the latest interview spots. I even let Jason talk about his Bard Articles a bit more but this time in Stereo as Xep shares his opinions on the rogue class and some of the up coming changes. As always we are also looking for comments and suggestions, I track the forums daily for podcast stuff. – Will (Meeo)
On today’s show we touch on some of the following topics:
Last Week On Massively:
Discusses Scott Hartsman on 1.2, 10 Man Dungeons, World PVP (Friday April 22nd) (Source)
Player Test Server: 1.2 Patch Notes ( In Progress ) (Source )
- These where also updated Tuesday night during the recording as well.
- We only cover a the major aspects of the patch notes
- We only talk about Warrior and Rogue changes, way to many patch notes to cover it all.
Questions from a Subscriber
physicsdude of AIE: “Read the nice article about Bards. Would love to hear you guys discussing the viability of support classes as they stand and whether you think they will go the way of the druid in WoW or whether the the support class concept will stick around in Rift.”
- Tuesday April 26th: Update to the Warriors Post was posted by Wolfe (Source)
- Also on Tuesday: New Expert Dungeon Guide Deepstrike Mines – (Source)
- Monday April 25th: The Magic Storm: The Warlock Updated (Source)
- Also on Monday April 25th: 2 New Expert Dungeon Guides Abyssal Precipice – (Source)
- Runic Descent – (Source)
- Sunday April 24th: Bard Mechanics Part 2: Design Solutions (Source)
If you have any comments, suggestions, recommendations, post them to the RIFTception Forum! We want to hear from you.
Follow RiftJunkies on Twitter @RiftJunkies