Coming to a PTS near you! (some of these were part of builds from the last couple of days)
* Random Augment boxes purchased with Planarite have been moved to the Planar Voucher merchant and had their costs adjusted.
* Wardrobe slots now have toggles for armor visibility in that slot.
* Conversely, removed the Options entries for hide helmet and hide shoulderpads – if you currently have these enabled, your wardrobe slots will default to hiding these armor pieces.
* Fixed an issue in which NPCs in Rise of the Phoenix ran slower than intended.
* Added an option to automatically decline all marriage proposals under Misc options.
* Weekly Guild quests for Mining have been adjusted to require more raw ore and fewer gems.
* Fixed level requirements on various level 20-29 Earth Rift rewards, and some general 30-39 Rift rewards.
* Ascended Powers: The Defiant ‘Aura Augmentation’ and Guardian ‘Holy Champion’ quests no longer require you to stand right by the questgiver to advance the quest.
* Slightly increased the health of normal mobs of levels 41-52.
* Hammerknell: Inquisitor Garau: Fixed Arcane Porters failing to spawn in certain situations.
* KNOWN ISSUE: Augmented items are getting some incorrect positive and negative bonuses with the 1.7 version. This is being fixed and the bonuses received from Augments should be returning to 1.6 values shortly.
* KNOWN ISSUE: The Dwarven wedding ceremony is a bit rowdier than intended, and is currently PvP-flagging attendees. We’ll be fixing this asap.
* PvP: One-handed Axes are now available for Guardians and Defiants at rank 1, 12, 25, and 36.
* Increased the amount of Valor provided by all PvP armor sets.
* Added Valor to PvP set weapons.
* Fixed an issue causing some abilities that increase outgoing damage to combine with each other incorrectly.
* Curse of Discord: Fixed the durations on ranks 1-7.
* Clinging Spirit: Can no longer get the ability effect without points spent in it.
* Empowered Light: Removed the pretty pointless ‘range’ – it’s a PBAE.
* Tidal Resonance: Fixed this ability not expiring correctly.
* Icy Carapace: Fixed a bug causing this ability to not work correctly when cast while Elemental Forces was active.
* Strafe: The buff effect can no longer be purged while channeling.
* Enraged Companion: Buff effect should no longer stick around after the pet is dismissed.
* Slayer’s Bearing: Now properly works with AoE attacks.
* Removed the reduced PvP effectiveness from Soldier’s Bearing and Weapon Specialization.
* Force of Will: Fixed a bug causing Force of Will to not effect AoE attacks. As a result, the critical hit damage bonus of all attacks has been changed to 5-15%, down from 10-30%.
* Deadly Grace: Fixed a bug causing Deadly Grace to deal less damage than it should.
* Removed the reduced PvP effectiveness from Teaching of the Five Rings.
* Stoneshield: No longer causes the next ability to miss; instead, the next ability used on you will deal no damage. It also no longer triggeres off of abilities the Riftblade used on themself.
* Several Akylios relic items now have proc effects.
* Some non-relic Akylios items have also been upgraded.
* Hammerknell trinkets have been improved slightly.
* Abyssal Soulstone: Fixed a bug causing this essence to not work properly for Warriors.
* Isle Embrosia can now be re-sold to NPCs after the buyback grace period has expired.
* Wind’s Breath: Now procs slightly less often.
* The stun effect on Gale Mirror, Torrential Mirror, Storm Mirror, Cyclonic Mirror, and Tempest Mirror (Air Rift consumables) no longer work on NPCs that are immune to stuns.
* Staff of Eruptions and Searing Obsidian Dagger have had their resell values adjusted.
* The recipes for Tormentor’s Robe and Tormentor’s Shoulders are now Bind on Pickup.
* The Apothecary recipe, Growth Brew, now requires 1 Eternal Planar Dust and 1 Tempestflower Stem (additional Eternal Planar Dust and Gnarled Core material requirements removed).
* Fixed several crafting recipes that had a skill requirement to learn the recipe that didn’t match the skill required to craft the item.
* Expert Dungeon dropped recipes have had material requirements updated to reflect the increased power of the crafted items.
* Fixed a bug causing the combat log to not show the caster of certain abilities.
* PvP: Significantly reduced the Vengeance bonus to PvP armor and weapon sets. Endurance has been increased across all sets.
* Shaman: Lightning Hammer: Tooltip now shows the proper duration and damage after acquiring Favored of the Valnir.