- Increased Laethys’ Enrage timer by 1 minute.
- Increased the timer for the Laethys Achievement, ‘Gold Rush’, from 8 minutes to 9 minutes.
- Slightly increased the time between minion spawns in the initial phase of the encounter.
- Greed’s Wrath will deal substantially less damage when it ticks just after the target has taken damage from Golden Subjugation.
- Laethys no longer gains Energy while channeling Golden Destruction.
- Gilded Shrapnel can no longer be reflected.
* Maklamos the Scryer: Now with even more squashed bugs.
* Onslaughts should be more difficult now, but should also have a max number of Invasions that can spawn an attack a given location.
* Unleaded Transmutation: This adventure should no longer wrongly inform you that some crates are already filled with lead.
* Looking For Group: Fixed a bug where you could occasionally be given a Random Normal dungeon when you had queued for a Random Expert.
* Riftblade: Stoneshield: Fixed this so it no longer prevents certain Event and Boss mechanics it should not be able to block.
* World Event: The end date on the World Event UI now actually matches the updated event ending date!
* World Event: Rogue statues no longer appear in the middle of tents set up in Sanctum for the World Event.
* The ‘Hide Other Players’ Hit FX’ option now actually only applies to player VFX.
* Fixed a case where attacks in duels wouldn’t put characters into combat.
* EU Shards: Players who have queued quest rewards from the current World event can now claim them properly from the UI.
* Updated the landing page URLs from when you click the Support button on the patcher.