The sliver is indeed in Droughtlands as affirmed by Amary above, in Redoubt to be exact. There is a Life Invasion there so be prepared and bring friends! Although, part of this sliver can be soloed if you are so inclined and want to just run in to check things out. When you zone in you will notice straight away that there are a LOT of mobs, and I do mean a lot of level 52 elites. And they look like they’re ready to tear you to shreds, so you want to tread carefully. You may also notice your new zone in quest.
Originally posted by Amary (Source)
= NEW SLIVER: PRIMEVAL FEAST! =
* The new Sliver of Primeval Feast has been discovered in Droughtlands!
* As a companion sliver to Infernal Dawn, Primeval Feast is intended to be more difficult than the challenges of Rise of the Phoenix, and its rewards appropriately more powerful.
* Fae Lord Twyl, after consuming Greenscale’s power, is on the rise. The Plane of Life runs rampant, devouring all it can reach – running low on prey, they turn on Lord Greenscale himself, attempting to consume the dragon of Life and his essence. It’s up to the Ascended to give them a good pruning before Lord Twyl and his minions expand unchecked into other Slivers of Telara to feed their hunger!
Feast of Heroes:
- Destroy both Life Anchors at the same time.
- Defeat Atrophinius.
- Defeat Swarm Lord Khargroth
- Defeat Alitha the Reaper
- Defeat Faelord Twyl
There are Life Anchors and as long as they are active you will not be able to kill any of Twyl’s minions “by normal means”. You will have to use an ability you get when you change forms or a carefully placed bomb. Anything else will get you a quick trip to a dirt nap. Goblin corpses will give you bombs to play with while you work your way further in.
Once you’re actually inside the dungeon you will transform. You will be able to sneak past a handful of mobs but look for those few that have True Sight, they will be able to see your true form. While fighting those mobs watch out for their Eyebeams. They will remove your two minute disguise. Run into the blue circles or click on the white orbs to regain it.
Empty chests will remove your disguise and suck you in for 15 seconds before releasing you. Note to self: Stay away! The Shade of Prince Hylas will give you a “summon corpse” get out of jail free card, just in case your friend’s corpse can not be reached. However, there is an achievement for not using that free res.
More interested in Achievement Points? You will not be disappointed. So far on the PTS you can gain 180 points inside Primeval Feast, which is right on par with the 200 or so that you can receive from the other 10 mans. Some of those achievements are:
- 40 Days and 40 Knives: Kill forty banetouched minions before destroying the Life Anchors.
- Anchor Man: Destroy both Life Anchors within five minutes of Hylas dying.
- Anchors Away: Destroy both Life Anchors at the same time.
- Don’t Exceed your Carrion Limit: Never use the Shade of Hylas’ Recall Corpse ability.
- Hedge Fun: Finish the Hedge Maze with no deaths. **This one sounds fun!**
To say the least, this doesn’t look like your average dungeon. It seems like Trion is doing a good job at keeping us on our toes, but we will all have to wait with bated breath for the Primeval Feast to invade Droughtlands.