Last night, RIFT’s community team announced a brand new project– an official RIFT live stream! The team plans on using the live stream to show off bits of projects currently in development and answer questions the community may have. The first live stream will take place this Wednesday, June 20th, at 3:30 PM PST/10:30 PM GMT on RIFT’s Facebook page and on TwitchTV. The team plans on answering some of the questions that RIFT players are currently asking in this thread.
Make sure and check it out! For more information, please see this thread, or continue reading.
Here is more information on what the team plans to go over during the live stream this Wednesday, posted by Ferrel, a member of the RIFT Live Stream Team:
Conquest PvP – If you haven’t seen this yet you should really check it out.
- Engage in the constant struggle for control through capturing multiple objectives and powerups
- Join one of three factions and fight for the destiny of all
- Craft your way to victory by empowering your allies with the products of new Conquest specific recipes
Other patch 1.9 items – Did you know that there are a lot of great things coming up?
- Take a trip to the barbershop for a new haircut, a facelift, or some leg extensions
- Keep pace with your low-level friends with the new mentoring system
- Enjoy the excitement of instant adventures in Silverwood, Freemarch, Gloamwood, and Stonefield. You can even mentor down to check it out
- Challenge Fae Lord Twyl in the newest Sliver: Primeval Feast
- Go global! You’ll be able to chat with anyone in RIFT regardless of shard
- Summerfest is coming so be prepared to enjoy cook-outs, scavenger hunts, and more while fending off the Swarm Lord and his biting insects
There will also be some interesting discussion about what you can look forward to in Storm Legion, RIFT’s first expansion!
All you have to do is show up and tell us what you’d like to know. The questions you submit here, during the show, and via twitter just might be the ones that are answered.
Submit questions in this thread or via Twitter @RIFTgame #RIFTLS (please use the hashtag or we might miss your question).
Elrar followed up this post with some additional information:
Originally posted by Elrar (Source)
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it and show you all the awesome stuff coming in 1.9 – so shoot us your questions here and be sure to check us out on www.facebook.com/riftgame or www.twitch.tv/riftgame when the time arrives to tune in!
And of course, if you can’t attend – we’ll do our best to get a recording up on YouTube as fast as we can.
Sounds exciting! Players are already submitting a good amount of questions. Make sure and get yours in.