* Removed the hedge mazes in Meridian and Sanctum.
* Plant Trees in Scarwood Reach: Made this one much easier.
* Defiant: Bug Stomp: Fixed so this quest no longer removes Summer Sunfish.
* Conquest: Increased the Conquest Power payouts for kills, capturing extractors, and overall contribution.
* Conquest: You should now see larger numbers of enemy targets from farther away when doing Conquest with large groups.
* Conquest: Fixed Lifesprings and Turrets being infinitely-usable in Conquest.
* The ‘go to recipe’ button in the Crafting UI now takes you to your sub-combine recipe that crafts the fewest ingredients. Players who have both individual and bulk cloth/hide/ore recipes will be taken to the single-craft recipe from this button.
* Fixed the Defiant crafting daily NPC Sern being non-responsive to players trying to turn in their quests.
* Also fixed a variety of other NPCs in Sanctum and Meridian that didn’t want to talk to players.
* Workorder: Mathosian Longbows should all be giving the correct Wondrous Flux item again.
* Primeval Feast: Removed some objects that caused line of sight obstruction around the Fae Lord Twyl encounter.
* Players can no longer end up with channel owner permissions in cross-shard level channels.
* Entering or canceling Mentoring now has a 2 second casting time.
* Rank 50 PvP cloth armor now actually has the different appearances for Guardian and Defiant mages.
* A case allowing queued channeled abilities to be cast while moving has been fixed.
* Fixed a crash some characters would see when opening the PvP UI window.
* The Portal at Zareph’s Return has been removed.
* The Conquest UI now automatically refreshes the current state of Conquest, so you can see without re-opening the window if a faction is no longer full or if the map is ready to be joined.
* You can once again use consumables, trinkets, equip items, etc. while running.
* The ‘Events’ channel no longer grants channel ownership to players.
* If you have friends showing up in your list as @Unknown – you can now remove these with the Remove button (the slash command is not recognizing them at this point).
* Fixed a camera issue when using the Stylist NPCs from outside or behind their tent.
* Maklamos the Scryer: Activate-able hardmode ENGAGE! Maklamos’ beam mechanic makes a return in the ‘hardmode’ version of the fight, activated by killing three wisps of different colors at the same time.
* Barrel of Dragon’s Breath can no longer be asploded outside of the instance.