* You can now use /who to see characters of the opposite faction when on a PvE shard.
* Raid and Group Daily and Weekly quests are now synchronized cross-faction. Daily Raid Rifts are still out of sync but will be next.
* Barbershops are in business again!
* Fixed a case where multiple rename scrolls could show up after purchasing just one.
* The random teleporting to Atia on Ember Isle was fixed in an updated client released late last night.
* Silverwood: Adventures at Wayward Thicket should no longer start participants at Sanctum Watch, which would auto-PvP flag Defiant characters.
* Gloamwood: The Hag should no longer gain any healing while spell reflecting.
- Ituziel’s health and damage reduced by 10%.
- Brimstone Fissure is now a single-target attack.
* Ember Conclave:
- Emberlord Ereetu, Packlord Nahoth, and Witchlord Szath health and damage reduced by 10%.
- Ember Nova’s health reduced by ~50%, damage reduced by 10%.
* Rusila Dreadblade: Players no longer need to be moving to cast Dread Shot Dodge.
- Reduced Laethys’ health by 10% in both phases.
- Reduced Laethys’ damage by 10% in the post-transformation phase.
- Auric Evocation’s damage has been additionally reduced, and now spawns three Tail Lances over its duration, down from five.
- Increased enrage timer.