* World Event: Atrophinius has increased the potency of the Mead at Faerie Rings. Transfer will begin immediately instead of after 3 seconds.
* World Event: Reduced the number of Harvest helpers allowed in the Realm of the Autumn Harvest instances.
* You can now queue for Freemarch Instant Adventure while in Meridian, and Silverwood Instant Adventure while in Sanctum.
* Daily Raid Rift quests should now be synced between both factions.
* Defiants can now start the Water Saga even if they are grouped with Guardians.
* Fixed a bad interaction with zone chat channels and cross-faction grouping that could cause zone channels to not appear.
* Players using non-USD currency can now complete purchases from Deeps’ Depot.
* The Fill Soul button for the right-most Soul in the UI is no longer cut off on the edge.
* Fixed a client crash case when many many other characters were on screen.
* Cut down the number of extractors on the map to 18.
* The defender buff on extractors now accumulates more rapidly.
* When you’re around a Sourcestone carrier, you gain a buff granting 1.5x Favor and Prestige.
* Carrying Sourcestone now grants Order of the Eye/The Unseen notoriety.
* Additional Sourcestones now on the map!
* Cut the lockdown phase to 5 minutes from 10.
* Increased the hit points on turrets.
* Turrets now buff each other while up.
* Added turrets to more locations on the map.
* The trigger for the countdown phase is now 55% control of map objectives.
* Due to a typo, the quest text still says 60% control and the lockdown phase lists 10 minutes. These will be corrected in a future hotfix.