The new 5-man dungeon Exodus of the Storm Queen opened on Wednesday for folks who have already pre-ordered Storm Legion. The dungeon has four bosses, and currently the only way to enter is via the “Looking for Dungeon” interface. Although Exodus is only available in normal mode for the time being, the bosses are level 52 and the instance is not messing around. However, the blue-quality loot drops are surprisingly good, and players collecting the full Storm Legion costume set will have to finish the instance eventually to get the chest piece.
Thorough guides to the new zone have already started appearing online, but they contain a lot of detailed information. Let’s say you’re standing in front of one of the bosses and the tank is about to pull — what do you need to know right this minute? Check out our Quick Tactics Guide!
- First stage: Kill groups of mobs as they enter from the large doors around the room.
- Second stage: Interrupt the spell “Decimator” to keep your tank alive, hide out of line of sight if you get targeted by the red beam (Red Mist).
- Third stage: Tank Dominax in the yellow circle on the West side of the room. Click the projector when it starts to sparkle, quickly grab the resulting crystal and toss it in the forge.
Healing tip: Stage 3 has a lot of AOE damage, so use an appropriate build.
- First stage: Kill the spinning weapon when it spawns to save on damage and get a DPS buff.
- Second stage: The person who clicks on the flag will enter a duel with Grim, so tank or DPS is best. The dueller gets two temporary abilities — use them!
Note: If you lose the duel Grim will enrage for 10 seconds and heal to full, so the party will have to DPS him down again.
- When Valthundr casts the red pulsing spell, everyone must get in melee range or be instantly killed.
- When Valthundr casts Winter’s Fury (you’ll see a warning on your screen), hide behind a bookcase pillar until he’s done.
Note: The boss will smash pillars as the fight goes on, so plan your hiding spot ahead of time!
- Stand on the glowing yellow orbs when they appear to remove a stacking debuff.
- Kill the spinning weapon when it spawns to save on damage and get a DPS buff.
- When the boss is casting a blue line on a player (Flash Freeze), interrupt it.
Healing tip: This is another fight with a lot of AOE damage, so use an appropriate build.