* Guild Questmaster dimension NPC can now be purchased at guild level 21 rather than 25. Now offers and allows turn-in of level 21 and up guild quests. Also the item is no longer Soulbound.
* Fixed an issue causing Arachne and the unarmored Bear mounts to not run as fast as they should!
* Fixed a bug with quests not updating that involved the use of an inventory item – such as the Fishing tutorial “use your new lure” type quests and others like them.
* The surprise Celebration Bonus on Infinity Stones is no longer on.
* Storm Legion achievements will now display properly in the guild log.
* Trial players can now access Dimensions.
* Fixed a client crash issue with running RIFT with something like dual 8-core Xeon processors.
* Bound Fate: No longer ends prematurely if the original target dies.
* Obliterate: Effect tooltip now properly mentions Bound Fate.
* Foul Growth: Rank 8 now removes properly when Loathsome Restoration triggers it.
* Satyr Sweep: Now properly affected by Subtlety.
* Pursuit of Truth: No longer ends when you die.
* Radical Coalescence: Properly resets cooldown of Judicial Privilege.
* Hammer of Faith: No longer ends prematurely if the original target dies.
* Inflame: Now works!
* Riftstalker Synergy Crystals now give bonuses to Endurance rather than Attack Power.
* Merciful Appeal: Healing is now based on 2-6% of the caster’s health, rather than 1-3% of the target’s health.
* Electricity Cascade: Can now only be applied to a target once per character. This ability should be getting re-enabled for Tempests.
* Hunt Rift area absorb and area heal abilities are now targeted AoEs that can be avoided.
* Return of the Fallen: Fixed a case where Invasions might not spawn during this Zone Event.
* Accountability: Added some failsafes that should ensure this quest triggers properly.
* Now’s the Time, No Way Out, Chaos Unleashed: Fixed some issues for these quest but more fixes are coming asap! Now’s the Time should be able to be completed at this point but followup quests are likely still impacted.
* Added more resurrection points to the interior of the Tower of Dawn.
* The End of Salvarola: Fixed Salvarola continuing to teleport on encounter reset.
* Improved harvest node distribution in lower Kingsward.
* Man of the House: Killing Archduke Dren Senviva while on this quest will now give credit toward the Fall of House Senviva achievement.
* Man of the House: Only killing Dren Senviva will now increment this quest.
* Circuit Shorting: Fixed an issue that could cause players to not receive quest credit.
* Do as the Morbans Do: Updated quest to only use a single quest item throughout; should properly give credit for the final usage.
* Twisting the Knife: The Engraved Dagger will no longer drop for players who are already on or already completed this quest.
* Did a general pass on quests in Morban to make sure they’re updating everyone in a group when incremented.
* Fixed an issue within Senviva Mansion that would randomly bump players out of stealth.
* Fixed collision issues with the Tuldio Retreat stairs.
* The Hidden Revealed: Increased number of quest target spawns available.
* Disable the Traps: Foothold Traps will again give quest credit when disabled or triggered.
* Purging an Ancient Evil: Glarul will now respawn more quickly so there won’t be such a long wait between fights.
* IA: Corpsewalkers: Empowered Corpsewalkers will now show the correct tooltip text.
* Zone Event: Strange Tidings: Fixed an issue that resulted in this event sometimes getting stuck in phase two. Increased the health of the Caretaker Engineers who must be defended.
* The area between Thunder Hills and Ruinous Passage has been renamed to Dusken Corridor West and Dusken Corridor East.
STEPPES OF INFINITY
* Added a 2-hour timeout to the Fortress Defense zone event.
* Cloudburst Instructions: Instructions will no longer drop for players who are already on or already completed this quest.
* Releasing Flames: Fixed a scripting issue with this Daily so Storm Crystals can reset properly.
* Great Hunt Rift: Jamurn: Lure can now be used in Steppes of Infinity.
* Moved the Infinity Gate Onslaught questgiver out of the ground.
* Did a general pass on quests in Steppes of Infinity to make sure they’re updating everyone in a group when incremented.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* Fixed standard Storm Legion dungeon mobs that were not dropping BoE recipes or Dimension items!
ARCHIVE OF FLESH
* Light in the Darkness event: Light lasts longer, triggers slower, and enemies attack less frequently.
* Ahzrius: Now immune to Transmogrify.
EXODUS OF THE STORM QUEEN
* Expert: Slightly reduced damage of Metal Storm, Deep Freeze, and Winter’s Fury.
FROZEN TEMPEST [Raid]
* Gelidra: Galvanic Stormbirds will now target only players with Arcbound Storm.
* Gelidra: Gelidra now moves faster.
* Gelidra: Lacerating Cascade’s effective distance increased.
* Crucia: Fixed a bug that could cause Assault Frames to become unkillable.
* Addressed an issue where some bosses could become non-attackable upon an instance reset.
* Tooltips for UV-315 and Manslaughter correctly list them as Constructs.
* Expert: Removed Grapplebot’s ability to make pets flee from their owner’s control while he is alive.
STORM BREAKER PROTOCOL
* Standard: All damage has been reduced slightly.
TOWER OF THE SHATTERED
* Psychophage Primakov: Addressed an issue that could occasionally cause Primakov’s corpse to be unlootable.
* Psychophage Primakov: Energy drain abilities can no longer affect Primakov.
TRIUMPH OF THE DRAGON QUEEN [Sliver]
* Jultharin: Fixed an issue that could cause the walls around Jultharin to return after a successful kill.
* General Typhiria: Storm Blast should not be hitting targets outside of its warning area.
* The ‘Possessed Cyril’ intro will no longer play on an instance reset if Cyril has already been killed.
* You should no longer be allowed behind the Necrotic Throne.
* Bruzhail: Meathook is now cleansable.
* Now with fewer “smiley face walls”.
* Karthan Ridge: Matches will now end early if team sizes get too low.
* Runes acquired from the Karthan Ridge Quartermaster now display the correct name when applied to items.
* Auction tags should be corrected for raw and refined crafting materials.
* Apothecary: Apothecary Daily quests now reward proper full experience.
* Apothecary: Fixed incorrect pricing on Apothecary-made Seals and Seal Recipe Scrolls.
* Apothecary: Removed the Catalytic Dust requirement from Apothecary Weekly crafting quests.
* Improved Chrysoprase yield from Rich Marlistone.
* Frazzleweed nodes now sparkle like other harvestable plants.
* Rare Brevanic Fish Lure now has 6 full charges.
* Runecrafter Daily Quests have been adjusted by reducing the material costs required.
* Runecrafter: Increased drop rate of non-Star Runecrafting materials when Runebreaking.
* The skill levels at which Storm Legion daily crafting quests are offered have been adjusted – the first is available at 301 skill, the second at 340 (down from 325 and 350).
* Fixed tooltips on Processed Cloth and Refined Cloth.
* Adjusted drop rates for Cloth, Meat, Leather, and Foraging materials from mobs.
* Slightly increased the skill-up rates for all harvesting – Butchering, Foraging, Mining.
* Raid-tier Seal recipes no longer require the Raid-dropped materials to craft.
* Reduced the faction boost granted from rare fish turn-ins in Storm Legion.
* Corrected a number of 1-handed weapons that had 65 Hit instead of 25 Hit.
* Fixed several items that were called helms but were actually gloves. No more hatmittens!
* Empyreal Slayer’s Sash: Changed Physical Crit to Spell Crit.
* Fixed Hit values on several Artificer crafted Rings.
* Spice Infused Cloak: Removed Hit.
* Empyreal Hero’s Spellblade: Removed erroneous upgrade path.
* Feast of Vengeance no longer cancels on resurrection.
* Cloudbourne Ice Ring can no longer be Runebroken or Salvaged.