* The Carnival of the Ascended event will kick off at 3:30pm server time (PST or GMT, depending on region) Thursday, 2/28/13!
* The new Torvan Hunter cape appearances are now visible!
* Whetstones and Oilstones apply Attack Power properly again.
* Hotkeys should no longer disappear when using /reloadui.
* Filtering buffs and debuffs from others should be filtering properly now.
* Corrected the text on the Mug of Tempest Mead item.
* Chloromancer: Fixed Natural Awareness and Circle of Life not proccing normally.
* Pyromancer: Wildfire should be proccing normally again.
* Warlock: Salvage Corruption no longer requires the target to be in front of the caster.
* The endless loading screen is gone from the end of the A Hero Rises chronicle.
* Chronicle: River of Souls: The rare loot chest is now on its own loot table rather than duplicating the Hammerknell Chronicle one.
* Unhallowed Boneforge: All of the Black Revenants from the Forgelord Helix encounter will no longer grant experience or drops.
* Measure of One’s Enemy: Lord Runeclift will once again appear to smite his Defiant foes.
* Non-Freemarch artifacts will no longer drop from Freemarch sparkles.
* The three missing Freemarch artifact sets now appear in game again.
STEPPES OF INFINITY
* Champions of the Firestorm:
- Killing Rabrongar will now reward five Infinity Stones.
- Players now need to capture only one Weapon Component to receive credit for the second phase of the event.
* The Craft of Conflict: The Nug Battler Nug’s health will now scale better with player population.