* Improved the speed of loading the Crafting window for crafters with many, many recipes.
* The Guild UI Info tab now shows a max of 15 online members in a panel, and can be paged through with Next and Previous buttons. NOTE: The column headers on this UI are now offset and we’ll be fixing those soon.
* Dendrome should be properly inaccessible.
* Storm Legion notoriety runes that say they work on level 50 items should now work on *all* level 50 items.
* Artifact sets such as Kira’s Tools of the Trade are now all searchable in the Character UI.
* Fixed a visual issue caused by polymorphing cape-wearers.
* Carnival Titles are now purchasable!
* Many games in the Carnival now pay out more tickets.
* The Codex: Wheel of Fate: Changed ramp collision slightly to fix an error on the Guardian side of the Warfront.
* The Codex: Wheel of Fate: Added custom description text to this alt mode in the Warfront window.
* The Memory Match game should more reliably complete and grant credit.
* The Behind the Mask achievement is now 0 points.
* Swift Jack should no longer be killed by Gorge Strutters!
SHARD VISITING FIXES
* Join Instance:
- Join Instance now works on all raid members, not just those in your group.
- Join Instance now displays the name of the player you’re attempting to join, instead of the party leader’s name.
- Join Instance no longer appears when LFG groups form.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* Golem Foundry: Manslaughter will now disappear briefly when resetting.
* Darkening Deeps: Lowered damage of the Deepfang Skitterer adds during the Tenegar Deepfang encounter (Standard and Expert).
* Adjusted damage for various Standard difficulty boss abilities to fix them doing way more damage than they should:
- King’s Breach: Shadehorror Phantasm
- Foul Cascade: Matron Verosa, Countess Surin
* Fixed the standard difficulty meta-achievement for Core Chamber in Empyrean Core.
* Pyromancer’s Fulminate, Cinder Burst, and Inferno no longer have a damage penalty in PvP.
* Warlock’s Consuming Agony no longer has a damage penalty in PvP.
* Zone Events: The Jewel of Brevane and Take It All Back!: Corrected a bug where players would not receive an achievement for completing these events. These events now pay 3 Infinity Stones per stage and 6 Infinity Stones on completion, for a total of 15.
* Zone Events: The Jewel of Brevane: Fixed characters who had completed the Not the Rum quest on Ember Isle being unable to interact with the unfilled kegs.
* Rifts: Great Hunt Rift bosses should now drop a Pure Insight Crystal.
* The Achievement ‘Go Home, You’re Drunk’ is now appropriately categorized under Planes – Life.
* Artifact nodes in the Biofoundry now give Ashora artifacts, not Kingsward.
* The Volan achievement ‘On Your Knees’ should now increment properly.
* Ursin Grove Bunker: Runecrafter Zekel Strozza is now closer to the Workbench.
* Hands Off My Woman: Aetleron is now attackable by player pets.
* Taking Shards: Problem Solver no longer disappears when logging out after completing the first objective.
* Achievement: Mushroom Soup: Fixed this achievement so it grants proper credit.
* There was a bit of magical construction that took place behind Necropolis that made the Cairn of Vesdar Doc inaccessible. The residents of Necropolis have kindly relocated the remains of this venerable hero and you should once again be able to visit his final resting place.
STEPPES OF INFINITY
* Each of the Champions of the Firestorm zone event Rifts will now grant one to two Infinity Stones, in addition to the three for participating in that event stage.
* Champions of the Firestorm: Fixed the Rejuvenation Assassination achievement not being granted properly.