* Several instances of the word critical have been fixed in text.
* Neddra’s Torture: Multiple mages can now cast this ability on the same target at the same time without causing complications.
* Defile: Refreshing Defile with abilities such as Persist or Void Barrage will no longer cause it to sometimes stop consuming Charge. Sorry, there’s no such thing as a free lunch!
* Shadow Shifting during the zone event The Awakening should no longer break stealth.
* Conquest Power now decays after 1 week of not gaining any Conquest Power, up from 2 days.
* Fixed a long outstanding issue with Guardians Respawning facing the wrong way in The Codex.
* A ring from Sharad X9 now has a proper name, instead of the less descriptive. Thanks, Kmjuggernaut@Greybriar!
* Certain non-reinforced items no longer appearing as reinforced when upgrading.
* Being invited to a dimension will now send you to the dimension entry point instead of the default entry location.
* You can now invite people to guild dimensions if you are a member of the guild with access to the dimension.