Hotfix #21: 27/4/11
* New and exciting Coin Lock restrictions!
* If your character is Coin Locked, they may no longer: use public chat channels, yell, /tell, modify guild membership of themself or others, modify guild quests, MOTD, member notes, guild ranks, or train guild perks. On lockdown!
* Fixed a bug causing Ascended Powers to use up extra Planar Charges.
* Marshal Kevdorras can now be reminded of his faith more easily.
RIFTS AND INVASIONS
* Major zone events made to occur more regularly. For reals this time. Up to eleven.
* Tools of Destruction: Improved the drop of Shadetouched Blades from Major Death Rifts.
* Corrupt Essences should drop much more frequently for those with the Exorcising Evil quest.
* Fixed a bug causing NPCs to be unable to attack stealthed targets.
* NPCs will also be more responsive to switching targets when nearby opponents gain healing aggro.
* Zone-wide loot drops in River of Souls now only come from the more powerful non-boss NPCs.
* Genesis Pylon: The root effect from this item now breaks properly.
* Battlemaster’s Jerkin now with 100% more actual stats!
* Several shields that were incorrectly set to be equippable by Clerics have been fixed; these included Bulwark of the Dragon, Arbiter’s Defense, Prince’s Crest, and Aegis of Souls.
* Updated Windstealing Rune references to Windshielding Rune. The recipe is now purchaseable from Quartermaster Ciaba with Storm Inquisiton notoriety.
* Recipe: Exalted Bottle of Tricks now requires notoriety with the Arcane Hand, who sell the recipe.