Hosts: Jason Dodge (Draegan) and Xep from Fires of Heaven
This week we got got an exclusive interview with James Nichols, a/k/a/ Elrar, and Billy Shaughnessy, a member of the Raid Dev Team that had their hands on Hammerknell from beginning to end, and talked about Hammerknell and the direction of raiding overall. We get some great behind the scenes stories about Greenscale and River of Souls and talked about Akylios’ twitter account.
- Hammerknell Lore
- Design Process and Timetable
- Lessons learned from GSB and ROS
- World Event Time Table, Hammerknell released a few weeks after patch day.
- Addons and Raiding
- Inside Hammerknell: Visuals and Structural Design
- Raid Progression Philosophy and Hammerknell Progression
Also Jason and Xep discuss everything discussed in the interview as well as some of things coming in patch 1.3. If you like raiding and are excited about Hammerknell, this is a podcast you don’t want to miss.