* Instance lockouts are now transferred with characters. Incomplete instances are not saved, however, so two characters with a shared instance lockout that transfer to the same new shard will not have the same saved incomplete instance.
* Added an additional warning for characters attempting to leave a guild that has already been transferred.
* Fixed the main map appearing all black when zoomed out on certain hardware.
* Warfronts: Allow mixed Warfronts to start with solos, duos, and premade groups after a number of non-premade matches are started. This should help with the extra long wait times for premade groups on some shards.
* Guilds that are in the process of forming cannot interact with Guild Bank features.
* Take two on being able to change targets while stunned – now also includes Transmogrify, Incapacitate, and Fear.
* Fixed a bug where some tier 2 Expert LFD queued players were asked to fill roles they didn’t actually have Tier 2 gear for.
* Riftstalker: Flashback: Using this ability no longer forces you to face south, and leaves you facing whichever direction you were when initiating the teleport.
* Re-fixed Wine compatibility with RIFT.
* Beefed up the NPC support of the Freemarch and Silverwood zone events.
* Gave a population pass to roadwasy and areas with overly dense mobs in Silverwood, Freemarch, Stonefield, Stillmoor, and Scarlet Gorge.
* Weakened Ward: Now drops quest items for all members of a group.
* Dying and respawning inside the church no longer prevents you from leaving the building.