It’s Monday and it’s time for a new podcast from Rift Podcast.com. This week’s episode has Simon Ffinch on to talk about a ton of new pieces of information.
* There are multiple storylines – each faction expresses their own views on events around Telara through their own storyline.
* Quests will be available in solo, group, and raid difficulty.
* Souls will be obtainable through Quests – difficulty will vary
* The new revamp of the starting areas has been designed to draw the player into the story more
* There are multiple ways for people to stay busy once they reach level cap
* Away with Access Quests! No plans to have them currently at release.
* Putting the MM back in MMO: The only instances around are the Dungeons.
* Guild Quests: What types? How difficult?
* He also touches on Dynamic Quests, Epic Quests, Daily Quests, Hidden quests, Endgame Content and quite a bit more.
Make sure you head over to Rift Podcast and get all the new details.