Originally posted by Ailion (Source)
Just a heads up, some Bladedancer and Ranger changes are already up on PTS. Patch notes haven’t been posted yet.
- Bladedancer: Dauntless Strike: No longer increases the Critical Hit chance of group members. It now applies a debuff to the target, increasing the target’s chance to be critically hit by 5%.
- Bladedancer: Blade Hustle: An additional effect has been added. You now gain Blade Hustle every 3s, increasing the damage of your next Quick Strike or Precision Strike 3-9%. Stacks up to 10 times.
- Bladedancer: Disengage: Can now be used anytime. Now on GCD.
- Bladedancer: Dancing Steel, Hundred Blades: Now on a 30s cooldown, down from 60s.
- Ranger: New ability added to the Blood Raptor. The Blood Raptor can now charge at the enemy, dealing physical damage.
- Ranger: Escape Artist: Cooldown has been reduced to 1 min, down from 2 min.
- Ranger: Fleeting Instinct: Effect can now be applied both in and out of combat.